Chiropractic Care Near Tucker
The team of experienced Chiropractors at AICA Tucker provide various forms of treatment that focus on pain relief and injury prevention.
As a new patient, it’s important to understand what the general concept of Chiropractic care refers to, as well as what types of medical conditions Chiropractic treatment covers.
AICA Tucker offers every new patient the opportunity to meet with their potential Chiropractor to ask any questions they may have such as:
- How do Chiropractors diagnose various medical conditions?
- What treatment options are available through Chiropractic care?
- How does the recovery process work?
- Is Chiropractic treatment covered by health insurance?
Chiropractic Examinations Near Tucker, GA
Chiropractic examinations help identify a large variety of medical conditions, allowing you to receive proper treatment as soon as possible.
Some of the more common conditions our examinations discover include:
- Tension headaches
- Ear infections
- High/low blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Frozen shoulder
- Neurological conditions
- Multiple sclerosis
- Back pain
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Respiratory issues
Learning More About Our Process
Chiropractic examinations consist of some tests that focus on:
- Range of motion
- Muscle strength
- Blood pressure
- Muscle tone
- Heart rate
- Neurological status
Additional Diagnostic Studies
Depending on your current condition and medical history, your Chiropractor may want to follow through with further diagnostic studies that help them identify the precise location or cause of your pain.
At AICA Tucker, we utilize state-of-the-art technology that provides exquisite detail when it comes to the extent, size, and severity of your injury.
This technology includes X-ray scans, Ultrasound Therapy, and Magnetic Resonance Imaging scans (MRI).
What Happens After The Chiropractic Examination
Once your Chiropractor understands the extent of your medical history, follows through with the Chiropractic Examination, and reviews all diagnostic materials, they will be able to provide detailed information on your condition and what type of treatment options are available.
This type of discussion usually includes:
- A formal diagnosis
- A detailed explanation of each Chiropractic treatment option A description of the expected recovery process .
- A potential list of exercises and dietary adjustments you should follow through with outside of your office visits to support your recovery.
Setting Expectations and Understanding The Goals of Chiropractic Care
The goal of most Chiropractic Examinations is to identify the cause of your pain so that a custom treatment plan can be rendered immediately.
Some of the recommendations that are often prescribed include:
- Following through with Chiropractic Adjustments to resolve joint dysfunction
- Using ultrasound therapy, deep tissue massage, or trigger point therapy to improve soft tissue damage
- Performing specific types of exercises and stretches that help restore strength to the damaged areas of your body
- Personal education around dietary and lifestyle adjustments that contribute to improving your overall health and wellness
Visit AICA Tucker For A Complete Chiropractic Examination
Scheduling your first Chiropractic Examination is easy to do.
Just fill out our online submission form or call our office at 404-592-1186
We are available 24/7 to schedule your consultation and to answer any questions you may have.
The Chiropractors at AICA have treated over 25,000 patients since opening its doors more than a decade ago, which means that they have the experience you need to live a pain-free life.
Chiropractic Examinations are completely safe and can identify potential conditions before they develop into serious health threats.
Give us a call today!
CALL NOW to Speak With a Doctor
About Your Injury